At Carols for Young Children, expect:
- an early and short service, only 45 minutes long
- to hear the story of The Holy Family
- to sing carols from the christian traditions, accompanied by guitar and maybe even banjo
- be in a space that respects children's needs to move and talk about their experiences as they are happening
- be tempted by no treats or snacks
- discover a warm and non-judgement experience of this important christian mystery
Hosted by Tressa (children's minister), Casey (music leadership), Rhiannon (Godly Play story teller), and members of the youth group and families of Oak Bay United. There is an elevator and plenty of room for strollers, and free parking beside the church building.